Conservation International Indonesia is a non-profit organization with head office in Crystal City, Arlington USA and whose mission is to conserve the Earthʼs living heritage, our global biodiversity, and to demonstrate that human societies are able to live harmoniously with nature.
Mamberamo Operation Coordinator (MOC)
This position is based in Jayapura Office and responsible for the coordination of overall office operations and operations staff, including administration and support, ensuring that office operates smoothly and efficiently and within budget. This incumbent needs a thorough understanding of CI procedures and policy relating to general administration, finance, travel, staff benefits, procurement, third party agreements and events/program management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office operations (Admin, Finance and IT), including general
administration, finance, travel, staff benefits, procurement, third party agreements and events/program management.
- Maintain administration office role (correspondence, filling, transportation and accommodation arrangement, managing office ancillary staff and housekeeping)
- Manage internal communication in the Jayapura Office (including minute of meeting, copying staff on important and relevant matters, corresponding information to headquarter and Jakarta office)
- Develop operation quarterly work-plan based on approved budget and develop future work-plan and budget for following fiscal years.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
The successful candidate is expected to have the following attributes:
- College degree on management with at least 3 years experience in general administration
- Experience in handling travel arrangements
- Experience in dealing with vendor and procurement process
- Experience in operating basic computer software, i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Has capacity to carry out complex activities
- Good command of spoken and written Indonesian and English
- Knowledge, skill and experience of office and operations management and cocoordination.
- Requires particular attention to detail is required whilst maintaining appropriate distance from supervised staff.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently and sense of initiative